Brain Imager 3001S and 3001C – Turnkey Systems
Availability: In Stock
• Coupled With a Powerful Computer for Selectable Online Digital Binning to Further Extend Effective Well Capacity.
• Extremely Low Noise CCD Camera - High Sensitivity and High Well Depth: Full Lab Interface 24 BNC Connections on the 3001S version.
• VDAQ Software for convenient Data acquisition - Allows you to Design your Experiment and Control all the Laboratory Equipment (24 BNC With the 3001S only 4 switchable with the 3001C).
• WinMix Software for Online and Offline Image Processing.
• LongDAQ – continuous recording option turnkey software.
• Master and Slave Modes for behaving monkeys and other species.
Applications (in-vivo and In-vitro):
• Finding the Region of Interest for Targeting 2-photon Microscopes, Virus Injection, and Tracer Injections.
• Imaging of Calcium Probes such as GCaMP6.
• Intrinsic Optical Imaging of Cortical Functional Architecture in vivo.
• Flavo-Proteins Fluorescence Signals for Intrinsic Optical Imaging of Cortical Functional Architecture in vivo.
Flexible Data Acquisition:
The Imager 3001/S is targeted at users who are primarily interested in intrinsic imaging. It is now also capable of fast-rate imaging of voltage sensitive dye signals, using signal averaging. The Imager 3001/C is targeted at users who are primarily interested in intrinsic imaging. It is based on our popular Imager 3001/S system, but the size has been reduced from 8U to 2U.
Max. Resolution 1004 x 1004
Well Depth 100x100@5fps > 24Me-
Bit Depth 12 bit
Dynamic Range >60dB
Frame Rates and Resolutions
25Hz 1004 x 1004
30Hz 1004 x 1004
50Hz 1004 x 1004
75Hz 502 x 502